Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Synesthesia VST - pay what you like



With all of the bugs eradicated (or - to be more precise - no bugs has been found during some months of testing) it is time to lift the revision of Synesthesia VST to `A`. Actually PA1 is fine too - for the same reason ;-).

Synesthesia is available at the very price you think it is worth, just head to my Bandcamp page and get Synesthesia VST and I will be happy to send you your personalized license key file to the e-mail address you specify at purchase.

Please note that there is a minimum price set to EUR 5 to cover processing/overhead costs.

2 comments:

nah said...

I am quite enjoying using this plugin, and I'm eager to see how it develops in the future. Haven't bought a license yet, but I will once I get some other things sorted.

weldroid said...

Thanks for the feedback, please keep on evaluating as long as you like!